Professional Background & Accomplishments: Studied Business Administration at Walla Walla University
- Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Interned at Bothell Health Care for 1.5 years
- Passed NAB (Nursing Home Administrator’s Board exam) and became a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) in 2015
- 5 Star Nursing Survey in 2017 & 2018
- Mental Health First Aide Certified 2023
Hi! My name is Justin. I love working at Woodland Care Center because I get to interact with people of all walks of life and unique backgrounds. My approach to leadership is finding a way to connect with people where they are at and hear their needs. I enjoy connecting though music, animals, sports, and other special interests. I have a Portuguese Water Dog named Radagast that comes to work with me to visit our friends at Woodland Care Center. My partner, Merideth and I have a passion for helping people. She is a clinical psychologist and serves people with Autism and other Neurodevelopment disorders. We both value genuine human connection and emotion. My passion in life is to serve others and be of help to those who need to feel empowered and dignified. I want to climb as many mountains as I can in my free time and I thoroughly enjoy searching out the best pizza and ice cream in Portland! I look forward to getting to know you and building a relationship and genuine connection.