Website Woodland Care Center
We are a small privately-owned community located conveniently off the I-5 corridor with an excellent reputation and 5-Star survey results. We are proud of our great team atmosphere and work-life balance. We offer rich employee benefits and our culture consists of transparency, trust, and collaboration. Our average nurse tenure is 5-7 years, with some of nurses being here as long as 27 years. Learn more about us on our website & social media pages.
We are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse who is highly motivated to care for the elderly. This position is a full-time floor position and could be part-time fill-in if desired. Call and ask for our director of nursing if you’re interested in discussing or exploring this job opportunity.
If you are looking to work with a quality team, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great working environment.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities
*Please consult with your staff to determine the specific job functions
- Following the plan of care
- Providing treatments to patients
- Working collaboratively with team members to meet a positive client care outcome
- 1-year long-term care with supervisor experience
- Local candidates only
- Ability to work weekends and fill other shifts as needed
Rewards and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits (Free & low cost Medical, Dental, Vision, Work-Life Balance, Life Insurance, Accident/Disability)
- Great working environment
- Ability to move into a full-time role
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org